Sometimes I wonder why I bother making a plan! Instead of general backlot clean up I went to an auction both days. Saturday’s was fun & stuff was...
I like the 345 sitting on the trailer fender, I’ve got one that has served me exceptionally well for many years. Does that saw do all the sawing...
39* & very breezy. Hadn’t had a fire in over a week, but now it looks like I’ll probably have one most of this week. Made a circle in the back lot...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Bought this Electr-o saw at an auction today for $3.00 it runs, has an Oregon bar that says saturate with oil every 15...
[ATTACH] My growing family. They are like the children I never had!
Not planning much CSS just general cleaning up in the back lot, noodles, splitter trash, bark & a few cottonwood saplings I’ve taken out lately. I...
It’s still used a lot for fence posts in my area
Thank you, kinda what I figured. Did one on my lil old 345 this winter, can’t recollect for sure but think it was around 115. Is that good. It...
I should run a compression check on my 372 just for the heck of it. It feels good and have no reason for concern, just curious. What is the...
Welcome to the club pej5. :handshake: Just close your eyes and grab the first one you can get. Because, if you hang around here very long at all...
A saw is a saw! Grab all you can. Especially uncommon, strange and unique ones
I got the same dog & wrap kit from baileys for my 562 ($34 I think). I bought a 28” Sugi bar for it also as soon as I got it, but it seems like...
[ATTACH]My 372 pawn shop score [ATTACH] Only run it about 15-20 minutes this evening but can tell I’m really gonna love it
Got a chance to run my new (to me) 372 this evening. I now see why they are so popular and sought after. It was like the saw was mad at the...
Dang!!! And I thought I got a heck of a deal
Should have let some go though the chipper & then took it to the smoker
It was a must have for me too, never figured it would show up so soon and cheap
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Well, as it turned out my search for a 372xp didn’t take nearly as long as I thought it might!:D I found this in a pawn...
Are silver maple any good for firewood?? I always figured they were pretty soft.
26* with 15-25mph winds. Finally quit snowing around 7:00pm last night. Probably got 12”, hard to tell because it is all drifted. Not looking...