I’ll try to get some pictures today. It’s not uncommon to be on a hill and not have a tree in sight for miles except an occasional cedar that was...
Again, welcome!! I got no tips for you. Sounds like you’ve been at this game a lot longer than I have. And from the size of the piles in your pics...
I understand buZZsaw BRAD, we all gotta play the hand we are delt. And looks like you’re doing a great job of it! & yes, joining here has been a...
I agree, nice introduction! Welcome to the club bulldozerjoe :handshake:
buZZsaw BRAD with all the scores you’ve posted since I joined it amazes me that you split by hand. if you keep scoring like you have been sooner...
Not sure what that is in U.S. dollars but that would have been really hard for me to let slip away
Not sure I’d call it a hoard, but I’ve never had this much wood left at the end of heating season.(I Think it is the end,..I burned four days last...
That was a cool video! Thanks for posting it. I’m gonna have to go there, I get through Wichita twice a year maybe I can work it in so we can stop
Big patch combined with a tube maybe....
Get a bigger boat....... or make that a bigger processing area:stack::stacker::stack::stack::axe::stacker::stack::stack:
I picked these up at an auction last weekend. $3 for the lantern ( never saw a blue Coleman before ) $ 15 for the heater with box and what looks...
So, bogydave how much wood do you figure is in that stack. Is it a 3 year plan? What kind of wood? Spruce? This Alaska dreamer is corious.
Of corse I wouldn’t...... come February I would want 3 or 4 awesome stacks like bogydave has
Yep I believe I’ve seen them. But bogydave is in Alaska & in my mind that makes everything different/ better. If I was up there and had 2 half...
That is one awesome stack :stack::stack::stacker:
Is that a 266se? We have one of those at the shop where I work. Pretty awesome saw when you can get it running. I plan to give it some TLC this...
In the thread “coming soon to a wood shed near me”,Stlshrk and myself posted pictures of our recently acquired 372xps. In that thread Fifelaker...
Did you run it before the port job. Did it make enough difference to tell about. I bought one in February and it impressed me so much, I can’t...
33 with 2-3 inches of new snow overnight & big goose feather flakes coming down now. Looks like it’s gonna last till early afternoon. Odds and...
Oh you always come home with other stuff, part of the game. I’m always checking out sale bills. Probably make 4-6 sales a year. It had been a...