:popcorn: Might wanna do the same thing on the one at work
Lit the stove again last night and used up the little amount of wood I had in the basement. Just haul some more in, maybe a day and a half‘s...
How did you make it black. Looks pretty cool!!!
I’ve got a Hustler raptor 52” which I like well enough. This will be my 3rd season with it. A couple flat tires but no mechanical issues yet. But...
And so it begins!!!! CAD, I mean :D
So are those scrench holders species specific or would they fit huskies also, or does Husqvarna have em also? I want some
Not sure but I’ve always wanted to try some oak! Hint hint :whistle:
Thanks
There wasn’t any buffalo here either. No grass for em back then. Was still all sand dunes except in the low valleys and wet meadows
Feeling a bit bad about hijacking this thread, :doh: did I ? Don’t know all the proper etiquette yet :emb:
If you’re feeling that guilty,..... we do get Fedex & UPS out here :rofl: :lol:
See there my tech skills suck. Just replied in a quote and don’t know how to fix without retyping it all
Lol, actually what you’re seeing right at the horizon probably is the West edge of the Halsey national forest. It totals about 96,000 acres with...
Yes that’ It. Only real firewood trees around are in a couple river valleys or ones that were planted for shelter belts and windbreaks for cattle...
I think that is the one I would like to get. How much $$$ and where. I can’t seem to find it
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here’s some pictures of my country I took on the way to the nearest town to do some shopping (65 miles one...
Welcome to the club :handshake: looks like you’re well on your way. I enjoy putting up wood, so I try to keep it enjoyable. I take a pretty...
Which mountain is that?
Ok now you guys have me concerned, I have a hearthstone Manchester that was installed in April of 2015 . It Has front & side doors, probably the...
Yep looks great, gives me something to aim for :thumbs: