Yep, thank god for the Sandhills of Nebraska
[ATTACH] Not really a roadside sign, but saw this At Denver flea market on Sunday
Rain?? I wish I’d had a rain gauge on my car yesterday. A four hour trip ended up taking about 7. Coming home from Denver Colorado, rain started...
Thanks for the input tamarack & Ralphie Boy. It was at a flea market, don’t know my stihls very well so I passed. He was asking $400 probably...
What would be a fair price on a Stihl 441 magnum. He had it running on the second pull
Elm
That’s exactly my plan, just curious as to what it was. Would kinda like to have another one just like it
I Don’t really know one elm from the next either. Hear lots about Chinese elm around here also. IMHO none are very good trees to have in your...
Yep, elm. Go get it, cut it into rounds. Split it up this winter when it’s frozen, since you have hydro splitter. And it might be ready for the...
That would have been an awesome bit of advertising.
Kinda what I’ve been figuring. I really think it’s an apple of some sort
If I could shoot a couple hogs while I’m there I’d think really hard on it
i just wanna know what it is. Smells wonderful in blossoms. Has never had any fruit on it in the 4 years I’ve lived here, nor evidence on the...
Umm.. maybe not that far!:emb: But my buddies and I did haul about 1000# home for the smokers one time when we were hog hunting south of Dallas Texas
30 miles ain’t nuthin, at least in my country. Most of my scores are at least 15-20. For a load of hickory I’d go a lot further just so I could...
That’s funny because when I was buying it the salesman asked me if I had any other Stihl products! I told him “No, I’m pretty much a Husqvarna man...
So I went ahead and bought it today at a different dealership than where I saw it yesterday. Actually was $ 10 cheaper but the town has it’s own...
Not really afraid/ or worried about the brand. Just seems that multi purpose tools often are not all they are supposed to be
Or Husqvarna, if I buy this, it’ll be my first Stihl product
[ATTACH] It’s a Stihl yard boss MM55(c-e I think). Was thinking about getting a smaller tiller last week. Today I saw this at a farm supply...