That’s a pretty unique log, gotta have more value than just firewood. I’d be willing to spend a year trying to sell it, you wouldn’t be out...
If someone wants it bad enough they’ll figure a way to get it out
Don’t think I’d buy anything that expensive at harbor freight. Seems like a person could probably get more quality someplace else for the same or...
They don’t have much for pictures on their website, but maybe on Facebook! Check out the “ knotty shop”. It’s in Alaska, cool place! The outside...
I had the granddaughter running the splitter handle at age 6
Welcome to the club, sounds like you’re gonna fit right in around here. :handshake: I like your nice neat stacks. It pretty cool the way we all do...
I wanna see it full of moose quarters
Same here
Just a wild ash guess but I gotta think these were made in the 70s
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] These two old homelites were given to me today. One is a VI super 2, the other is a 192 classic. The VI 2 is all metal, the 192...
Or building, or vehicle, or power line.....
Yep, I’d say 24! Unless.... you want something bigger, then go 28! Just start buying stuff and we’ll let you know when to stop :rofl: :lol:
Is that a beagle? Full blooded? They make great firewood dogs
I think so too, if I ever get back up there I plan to look him up
I was through there in 2006 (I think) on my way to Tok. Cool area. I wish we would’ve had time to look around
Be very careful about crossing the line of having only one saw! A husky 345 served me well for over a dozen years, till I got to thinking that a...
The 55 you mentioned is that a rancher? Or did they make a 55 without the rancher name also. I just passed on one at a flea market. Can’t remember...
That’s my favorite wood right there. Barkless elm. Get it split & it’ll be ready when the snow flies. Also like the little trailer, did you do the...
What does the AWOL mean? Is that someone who did some work on it? Planning to get the same bar for mine too.