What is different about the C model?
I have a Husqvarna that I’ve had for about 10 years. It’s always acted like that also. I have a gearbox head rather than a flex shaft & I’ve...
Not sure age has much to do with it. Maturity, common sense, reasoning, ability to pay attention. All more important than age. I know a couple...
Ok, while we’re on this subject. I usually clean up my saws with air at the shop each time before I go out to cut any amount at all. Put on fresh...
I’d go for it, none of it looks to tricky. If one or two were beyond my skills because of structures you still would have saved them a lot of $$$....
It seems I’ve kinda noticed that also. Never gave it a lot of thought but seems like it always occurred on large rounds from low on the trunk that...
Clean it up, maybe see if you can get it running, & add it to the herd. Even if it just has too sit on a shelf and look pretty.
It’s gonna be what it’s gonna be !!! :BrianK: I ain’t gonna loose any sleep over something I got no control over.
Yeah,, tag soup isn’t very satisfying! I had to eat my first moose tag, but the adventure up there was well worth it
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Do you Guys that split by hand want to give this a go? it’s a cedar tree out of my backyard western red cedar I believe. It’s...
I’d have got them both & sold one to make the one I kept free!
And by Alaska standards it’s not a big moose, 45 inches I think
Did you have the antlers made removable. I wish I would have. Wasn’t a problem in my first house. But when we moved it had to go through a...
My moose was the best tasting wild game I’ve ever ate. Even better than elk. My cousin shots wild bison in Wyoming a couple years ago, wasn’t near...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] So, I bought 2 of these kits at an auction a couple months ago. Only gave $3 for both sets. I wish I’d have taken a closer look...
That’s so cool, I wish I had the time and talent to do something like that. But it would be a shame to have to start using it & mess it up
X 2
I’ve heard it said about guns ...” if you know exactly how many you have, you don’t have enough”! I guess the same could apply to chainsaws:emb:
What brand of splitter is that?
If you were having trouble finding a spot for it, I’ve always got room:D