What kind of black powder accessories are you interested in? Don’t know how to private message. Perhaps someone could clue me in
When it gets to pretty for you to use,you can sell it to me :whistle:
Love the smell of pinion
Actually, that gives me an idea!
I got mine from a shopko store when they were all closing. If I recall, I gave $5 each for 15 of them. In hindsight I think I could’ve got the...
I’ve got saw envy
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Yes, I guess they didn’t load, ....trying again. Also a couple pictures of my stack of smoking wood...
Finally got the final touches on it today and also got it filled with the wood from my “ they couldn’t burn it” thread. Holds pretty much exactly...
Heard a locust one evening last week, old wives tale says that means frost in 6 weeks. I’m hoping that the wife can get by till late October...
I like the looks of those pallets. They have a lot more open space for air than the ones I got
How is a hoarder supposed to rest his elbow??? Even handling splits and small rounds are a pain. Then to top it off this afternoon my 562 wouldn’t...
I guess I got a case of tennis elbow last fall/winter. I think it’s from running saws. Been thinking about starting a thread to see if it is...
So did you find any treasures in it
I’d be on that like a chicken on a June bug
It’s almost done, got a couple pieces of trim to put up around the edges of the roof. It’s a 1/3 full already with the cedar I cut in my yard a...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got the last load that I’m going to out of this score. In the second photo the base of the stack of big rounds is 12 ft long....
There is nothing easy about dealing with a moose. Mine was a struggle too, and only hung it so his back was about where It would be if he was...
I really like it, it is super smooth running. As in no vibration. In this hot weather(90+) it will sometimes be a little balky about hot starts....
Those older and smaller machines will still do the work. I got an older Kawasaki bayou 300 that does what I need it to. But right now needs...