Things sound like they're looking up :) I hope you and your Bride and doggies have a great Thanksgiving weekend.
15/73 I'm chilled, will be happy when fans I ordered to displace some cool air arrive. No wind which is weird, winter usually arrives late early...
:doh:
As my extended relatives divorced, remarried etc. Thanksgiving was moved to Wednesday, and Thursday with the "other" family, so same situation...
x2 One time yooperdave mentioned governor in sentence about a tool he bought. I googled my brains out trying to find what a governor was on that...
So much to be thankful for. May God Bless all of us.
As a kid I had a friend who's last name was Head. Everyone called her dad called Dude. His name is Richard, he said call my Dude, or, call me...
Glass airwash? Glass is dirty on both bottom corners. And now the soot looks like someone threw glitter on it. Our wood is loosely cut to about...
Farm out, reloaded the stove. I'm at 1 O'clock and cat is crusing along at med/high.
:rofl: :lol: However they learn is awesome :)
I bought a couple knock off Honeywells, they work fine but now I'm spoiled with how quiet Vornados are.
A man after all us wood burning wife's hearts :)
32/78. No wind and warm day.
lol, your tub might be orange, I'm still waiting on flooring over the subfloor and a sink in my bathroom :rofl: :lol: I don't mind, toilet works...
Ha! You could have been describing my old Chevy Blazer. Husband says it's the caburator, we put that on in the early 90's, still kickin' but stinky.
www.amazon.com/Vornado-CR1-0253-06-Small-Whole-Circulator/dp/B01BF3XTX0?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1