Nice to meet you neighbor! I'm in SE Wyoming, and burn Heartland as well, impressed with them. Rocky Mountain Pellets were excellent years ago...
I thought were separate? 2 of them? :whistle:
Clean it up guys, no more smut or political posts.
[ATTACH] :sherlock:
Thank you so much for getting and sharing that info with me BB :) Looks like no magic wand, but I'm grateful there are options. Bypass all years...
Brrr.
:rofl: :lol: Love it!! You make great Dad jokes Brad!
:rofl: :lol:
Oh, I also tried to put some chapstick on during visit and ended up on chin HAHAHA Lipstick Airplane Movie GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
Did scaling and planing today, wasn't so bad though I'm totally numb upper and lower on one side, I'll see how gums feel after that lol. So,...
Maybe he's warning us he forgot shower and has BO?
What is BO?
x2!
We have to use a hair dryer to warm out exterior masonary chimney to reverse the draft when it's cold. Rolled up newspaper on an angle works when...
Check mark on very dry softwoods, it doesn't coal like what I've seen here like hardwoods, literally burns down to a puff of 100% ash which means...
Thank you, and yes, low and slow most of the day. I've never had glass before except the pellet stove.
Creosote o_O I can't imagine it's my wood, it was deliverd split in 2021, he said he cut it 2020, lodgepole pine. I didn't take pics of the...
Same, I hope to never see one again, and it was lake bottom silt mud. 3" on our entire property that dried like cement. Huge clean up, couldn't...
Nice to see you! Same here on coldest night so far, VERY mild til now. Hope your well HD
Similar here, went up to 14* as the high, grateful no wind though :) Chickens are staying in the coop-hope they come out to eat and drink before...