What a wonderful story!
Are Russian Boars in TX or MI ? WWW came home with one that was really really (gag) gamey. Anyone know what kind of boar it was in Ole' Yeller?
Go gettem' Eckie!!
:rofl: :lol:
:drool:
Say this 3 times fast Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers
:popcorn:
I hired a couple young men to buck/split some firewood for us. Hadn't seen it before-granted they were not bulky men- They practically jumped up...
We need Marvin to share his wifes intentions. There's an electic "fireplace" in our 5th wheel and does good job at warming it- does she want the...
Bah!! Chiped off ~1.5mm x 1.5mm on top front tooth bottom center corner a week or two ago. Tonight, another 1mm along next to it (inside of the...
Prayers for all of you. Do they live in the same town you do?
Nice to see you again :)
Cool. Also, check with the Forestry Service, I used to live in a wildfire area and I was qualified to sign up for a couple free cords of wood and...
Hey there, were you here before and back again?
For sure the logical conclusion, except we likely can't make it happen- but it's going great even not packing it full :)
Thank you HB. Glad to hear. Thrilled about the maintenance compared the pellet furnace. Our ash falls when restoking to a fraction of what it...
At what point does one need to empty stove ashes, and also vacuum/or blow out the cat?
I've looked several years for an electric splitter on Black Friday sales. A few places have them but shipping kills the deal. Turns out a bit...
Watch out Mr, I have a pan :heidi:
Where does the mercury in the ocean that fish have come from?