Yup, similar here :)
Just switch the 7 and 4, then you remember being 47 :) I met my husband at 19 y/o, blinked and we in our 50's
Can't say on rentals but we get amazingly screwed on taxes being an S-Corp. And I wouldn't hesitate to protect yourself.
Thank you J :)
They started reversing my birthday candles a few years ago :) Last year I was 25 :thumbs:
Thank you for my Birthday Wishes :)
Thanks for the Birthday Wished friends :) This year I decided to be 35 again ;)
We ended up the same, straight up through the roof. I strongly presented for a damper (and Hoytman ). If we don't need it what's the harm,...
I had a couple in my daily routes delivering (many times overloaded) in the old Blazer. I could not compete with stick shift with the little cars...
Get good rest Pete :)
Our new burner is in a sunken room, wood from garage door in that room, I'm thrilled to have bark (and atleast for the next couple cords) dirt...
I was just going to pass on your tip moresnow :) So far, for me, I mostly go by the cat probe needle.
:thumbs::rofl: :lol:
:hair:
Beetle-Kill and moresnow , do you have round cat or rectangle cat? If rectangle does it need removed for cleaning that many times during the...
Our home is in a similar situation. Pita being out of town but no city shenannigans either.
Say this 3 times fast Chicken Biscuit Triscuit
Well I figured out the puzzle from the other day, I have a Vornado fan facing the stove lol. I just started a whole new load with minum coals,...
Ours is 8"
We moved back to wood from the pellet stove because the pellet stove is SO darn dusty. Reloaded the stove the other day, did not see or smell any...