He's too busy and I'm not going out the cold garage :emb:
Crud, another raccoon at the coop tonight. WWW is headed out w a shotgun. This will be the 4th in ~ a year if he gets it.
Nice to meet you, welcome to our club :) I googled the stove you listed and it seems really cool!
Absolutely!! Posting here is genious! I've never-ever met a group of more respectable and kind men than here. You're all awesome!
:eek: In his OWB? Is this legal there?
Thanks, JD, check the picture of our Griffon hunting :)
Thank you :)
[ATTACH]
:doh:
Elbow was from slipping on ice?
x2, I've fallen twice over the last couple years, previously I could brace my fall and get back up, now it's scary, like being slammed to the...
I knew a gal that was bit on her forehead, right near the hairline. Poor thing, permanent scaring. It looked like flesh melted/rotted off.
Darling doggies guys!! I love mine too :)
Prayers it heals strong Mike.
Incredibly mild winter here, both temperatures and wind, many(most) of our previous 9 winters we are -20* this time of year without wind and...
I'm wondering the if the cozy blanket on the recliner is his or the dogs? I was concerned too, that happened here except at one point it was...
Thank you Gas :) Merry Christmas [MEDIA]
30 in June
:)
37 again :thumbs: