Nice!!
Duhh, i forgot the E had no speedo. I know those fcr's are like gold nowadays. Plannin on a big bore and fcr on mine this winter.
I know i said it on the old forums but swags that ol boy is huge! I didnt see the second pic before. What's his spread? That's great to be able to...
Hey pyro wanna sell me that carb?? lol nice E model. How many miles on it? Im pushin 13k.
Been out bowhuntin twice this fall. Freakin summertime temps are keepin me out of the woods till probly next week. We had a nice cold snap but now...
Hey the other Smokin! Good to see ya bud
Ahhh now we're talkin! RockRiver upper and lower. 5.56 Pay no mind to the cheasy bipod (it was free lol) [IMG] The little guy [IMG] Colt...
Trilifter, there's a black bear near your stacks!! lol Here's my helpers [IMG] [IMG] Can't forget my ol girl cheyenne. She passed away last...
It's been mid to high 80's the last couple days and looks like through tomorrow. I've been fightin the urge to turn the ac on but i just might do...
Very nice! What's the CI on that big boy? Estimated hp?
All great lookin bikes guys! Guess i should find a better pic of mine now
I prefer my fiskars but dad loves to use the old slow dinosaur. It's a converted rim crusher from a scrap yard. He added the auto crane a few...
Pictures! We will need Pictures! :D Nothin like watchin a mill work it's magic. Guy through the woods from me mills alot of cedar in his spare...
I know some of yall must have bikes, street or dirt, post em up! Here's my 06' DRZ400. I also have a set of supermoto wheels for it but for some...
Sold my pride a joy last year but yea, i've been known to play in the mud from time to time. [IMG] [IMG]
Will711, Love your avatar! Nothin like a stack of busch light cases to start the weekend lol
Site looks great scotty! Good job gettin it up and runnin so quick!