Got out yesterday evenin and passed on a nice 6 or 8 (if he had brow tines they were tiny). Also saw a small 3pt and a few does in the brush that...
never get tired of your pics dave! The 2nd to last is my favorite
That explains it! My basement is loaded with crickets this year. I'd much rather listen to crickets than be scared like a little kid to go in the...
Thanks everyone! Rotti, the saws still scare her a bit but the splitter she's good with. She sure can stack though! She even stacks when im not...
Yep we sure do! The one i killed tonight came crawling up the wall behind the splits, right as i was reaching for another! I screamed like a girl,...
Ive never had so many spiders come in on the wood. Im sure it's due the warm weather we've had but im ready for those suckers to disappear...
Almost forgot the baby snapper that crashed the party! [IMG] [IMG] Right after we sealed the deal. Lookin for my escape route! :D [IMG]
As promised, here's some of my favorite shots from our wedding. I'll post some more as i go through them all. There's a ton! lol [IMG] My...
Awsome! Love those lever guns. I've got a marlin .32 win special my uncle gave me years ago.
Not sure if it classifies as a "worked" gun but here's my Rem700 Customshop .308. Bought it off my buddy's dad a few years ago. It's a freakin...
Got out for a few hrs this mornin. Had deer movin around me before daylight but not one showed up after lol. Happens like that too often. Did a...
Man i love fall! Woke up to a nice bed of coals in the stove and 39deg outside. So i threw a small load in the stove to keep mrs piney warm and...
Does yours use her front paws way more than normal dogs? I swear ours thinks she has two hands! We thought she was maybe part boxer too? Here's a...
We're thinking she's part ridgeback, not sure about the rest lol. My wife got her from a rescue 3 yrs ago. Myway, that's a good lookin chocolate....
You aint kiddin! I sat last night and it was 68deg until about 2o mins before sundown. Only saw two does and a yearling, oh and did i mention...
Exactly! I swear they drag off two splits for every one i stack.
I was also thinking poplar but i've never dealt with the stuff. Thanks guys
Got my helpers out back today and one of em seems to be waiting out a critter hidden in the stack.
Workin my way through stuff we scored a few weeks ago and I cant figure out what this stuff is. It takes one or two swings then blows apart....
Thanks guys! Yea dex, the M&P has one of the most comfortable grips. Can't wait to feed it some lead!