Great pics MM! Looks like you and your son had a blast and made some great memories
Now that's a sweet find! Awsome of you to help your buddy out :thumbs:
Picked her up a walther p22 last year so she could ease into handguns. She seems excited to shoot the 9, once i find some ammo lol
Always good to be aware of your surroundings. Also good to have a personal "safe" zone around yourself. If he had gotten to close to your zone...
Yes sir!
Oh i got used to sayin that a few years ago haha. It's just official now :D
Out front looking east on a frosty mornin. After a light snowfall [IMG] Out back lookin west same mornin [IMG]
CCW is only something we can dream of here in NJ. Technically we are a carry state but getting approval is like hitting the lotto. You either need...
Annnnd he's off to the freezer! [IMG] [IMG]
That's pushin it lol. I just asked her if she felt like skinnin it for me and the look i got was priceless! o_O Dex, He's probably 3yrs old. Im...
Take him out! :axe:
Decided i would fill up a bin of splits and bring it up to the outbuilding just behind the house. It's nice for those nights when i don't feel...
Sounds like you have a pretty darn good life my friend! I can only hope and pray that I can look back many years from now and say the same. And...
Looks like an old guy. He sure is grey in the face. Definately an awsome buck!
Almost forgot the most important part. My beautiful new bride met me halfway down the trail and helped me get him the rest of the way out!
bore butter sure does smell nice!! :thumbs:
Sand and leaves are the ticket! I took a half day from work today just to hunt and im glad i did. Sure is nice to have one hangin in the shop....
Awsome video scotty! I did alot of high bucket work back when i worked for the tree service and used lots of different rigging, but never tried to...
I hung a new stand a few weeks ago, in the state woods down the road from my house. Today was the first chance i got to hunt it and tomorrow is...
Awsome buck! I got one this evening too but not near as nice as yours (needed meat in the freezer and only 2 days left in fall bow). Great job...