So those little fans DO work? I'm always tryin to move the air from the kitchen into the living/dining room. My smokedragon is in the basement and...
Exactly what i was thinking. Looks like it broke on release
Great job milleo, Puttin meat in the freezer is always a good day!
Headed out to my stand in state woods yesterday only to find it baited. I hung this stand back in august and made sure to go further than most...
Dang man your 2 for 2! Another great buck
Great buck forage! Love the split brow tine and he's got some long G2's. What are they 10" or so?
Keep him right there for me! I'll be up next weekend for rifle season :thumbs:
It's called "find the ring". [IMG] Yep you guessed it. Im pretty sure i tossed my wedding band in that pile last night. I thought that it fit a...
I never take the time we spend together for granted. My parents only live a few miles away but my dad owns the property next to mine (where my...
Congrats on the deer! I've been looking for a better round for my .308 rem700 . Shot a buck at 100yds last year in NY and the bullet passed...
Amen brother! Makes me feel like a darn lucky man each time mine helps me split, stack and haul.
After a nice family lunch for my brother in laws' bday, dad and i fired up his ol splitter and we got to work. That pile's about 5ft high and 15ft...
Here's our SeaHunt 20ft CC, 150hp johnson. One of the driest riding center console's i've been in. Love this boat [IMG]
Here's a few i took today after work. They're alittle grainy after saving them at a much smaller size. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
.22 or other small caliber headshot is the only way to go if you choose to shoot it. I took one out with a 12ga a few years ago and the back half...
Buddy of mine had one for a few years. Man we put that thing to the test. Pulled stumps out, trucks out of ditches and snowbanks, and of course...
Glad your alright loon. Trees have a mind of their own sometimes.
That deuce multifuel or a gasser? Either way it's one heck of a wood hauler! Some nice lookin oak rounds ya have waitin for ya tomorrow. I love...
Had a rough end to the day at work so out back I sit, burnin stuff and throwin a few rounds down range.
Couldn't have said it better! Thank him from SJ as well.