Nice job puttin her right where ya wanted! The first pic is deceiving cause it looks like a real hard lean over the house. Sure does suck about...
Nice job luke! Glad to see many of us puttin meat in the freezer. :drunk:
Thanks! I hit him behind that shoulder, back just a little bit. He was quartering away from me so i aimed back knowing it would come out the other...
Just got home and weighed him, dressed out 130lbs. Gonna make lots of sausage with this one :drool: . He crashed right next to those rounds. I...
Up at deer camp in ny with some family and friends this weekend. Filled my tag on sat around 2:30. I almost got ran over by a huge doe in my...
Up here at deer camp (central ny) we had some really strong winds blow through last night around midnight. Calmed down quite a bit for the guys to...
I can skin em pretty fast but not like that lol. Im not that comfortable slingin a blade around that close to my hands.
Growing up we had the stove in the basement and dad has a similar setup. I remember always being his go to guy for helping him load it through the...
Monmouth huh? Still an hr or so from me. I still can't believe the mass on that thing. I showed the wife and she said "holy crap!"
Holy cow look at the mass on that sucker! You must be up north cause we aint got hills like that down here lol :D
That's an awsome buck! He's some great character with those brow tines and tall G3's
Great kids right there! Thanks for posting
Saw him live about 10 yrs ago. He doesn't put on a big show like all the "new" guys. Just sits there on a stool with his guitar and plays great...
My buddy's dad almost took the end of his thumb off today with his crossbow. He must've had his thumb up in the path of the string. That sucker's...
It's a long video but neat to watch. The two bucks obviously locked in a fight and the one didnt make it. Lucky for the one buck these two guys...
They'll eventually get split but for now they're doing a good job holdin that roofing on. Yes the sky was extra blue that day! It's an Iron and...
Works just fine. I just slid a small split or piece of scrap lumber underneath it. I do most of my splitting horizontal anyways.
I had a similar situation happen to me in NY a few years ago. Got to camp a day early and did some scouting and set up a ground blind. Next mornin...
Oh it goes vertical too. I prefer to split the small to average size stuff with it horizontal but for the big rounds she gets tipped up :axe:
Got up before dawn, poured my coffee and enjoyed the sunrise then headed out back to finish splitting anything i had left in rounds. I even let...