Also...My GF's 550xp in the pic....is such a pleasure . Its still all stock..and impressive . Still the nicest 50cc Ive used to date !
Oh man...it figures :(
Im also torn between what bar to use . I dont wanna have multi bars for it..but one size to keep it simple . Most times a 20 inch works just fine...
Im not against a Stihl...or dozer !! LOL ! I just close my eyes and see an older faded Husky with no decals sittin on a stump for some reason !...
Hmmmm... 288 !!
Beautiful 372 there !
Oh man those are sweet saws ! 2100 cd would do the job :).
Just wanted some opinions on what you guys would get to do this job ive got to do every so often. Im always in the process of clearing and...
Pardon me ?? Very proper !!!! LOL My nickname since I was a boy is Fuzz...........And Im also an avid beekeeper ....thats where the Honey comes...
I agree 100% with this..as I ship alot of stuff all over . Only flat rate boxes have a fixed price . Nothing I collect or sell fits in those darn...
Thats a sweety for sure :)
Its whatever makes a fella sleep better :).
We talkin 562 xp ? I totally will have one someday :). Would be a nice multi purpose saw ! I would totally rip through logs with one of my 16...
It makes me sad in a way . These are great entry level/general firewood saws.......that fit the bill for a lot of folks . I wish there was more...
These saws dont get alot of attention ..........but are really nice performers out of the box . I would look into gutting / opening up the outlet...
Not too bad..for a Stihl :) Seriously nice saw there man....enjoy !
Great idea !!
Great saw there . Congrats and enjoy !!
Now thats some good thinkin right there !!
Great ideas here ! Also wanted to say that it trully makes the chainsawing harder when its so humid outside. We all have to do it sometimes :)