Thanks !! Either for bees..............or the Jonsered 2253 Ive been eying up :)
This is a really nice saw . I actually was just checking compression...made 3 pulls and the pull rope broke :( Felt like good compression..but Im...
This saw is super nice..probably the nicest of this model I have found in quite a while . Flushed the fuel system out..and this thing runs really...
Up for sale is a nice Husqvarna 36 chainsaw. Got this just as a powerhead. Has good spark and a little over 130 psi. No scoring on piston or...
Nice looking saw !!!! Enjoy :)
Thanks for the great info !! Maybe this winter Ill drive 3 hours your way....and learn how to do it the right way ! If you dont mind teaching a...
Its just a shame...because when I use something "5" times..it still looks brand new . I have bought , fixed , sold many saws . Usually when the...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:.... HAHAHAHA....I actually just spit out my beer on that one !!!!!
Great saw . Im thinking of converting my recently purchased 261 the same way !!! Enjoy...and dont forget to let us know how great it runs !!!
:(:(
How is that not awesome ? :)
Nice saw !
Wow ! Bet that will sound cool runnin ! Good luck :)
That was 3 years before i was born :). Love the saw... Id run it !
Classic muscle !!! Sweeet :)
Holy crap dude ! I wish i could say yes to the Dolmar man. Poop :(
That first 288 is sweet !! That says mean and nasty stump cutter all over it :)
No question on what to use to remove the stumps with........the question is what saw I should get to cut the stumps off at ground level ....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: LOL...Thats awesome !!!!!!!!!!! My dads is the next size up I think ....
My Dad has a really mini Kubota Excavator . It works great on the smaller ones..but is too rough on the bigger ones...especially since its not...