I can make u a combo package deal ! Ive got just the right box !
I also have an old bg 61 av electronic ! Sometimes i get tired of fixing... And want new ! Sometimes new is too boring and i want an old project...
My old Stihl bg 65... I think !...... Handheld just started spewing gas all over. Been looking at new ones... Echo makes a very nice little...
Id go look. You never know whats in the pile :)
Great pics and story ! I could only imagine trying to cut down a big tree like that !
WOW !! That would be a great stumper :)
Never said rare...just sought after ! I get requests for the super 2's all the time for some reason :)
Sold !
You got that right buddy !!!
Man these are nice saws ! That Total bar on that Husqvarna is killer :)
Interesting.... Thanks !
Any offers ? I want this on its way to a new home soon :)
Any offers ? Nice little saw here. I wanna clean my shelf !
So Dolmar makes some models for Solo ? Does Dolmar own Solo? Whats the deal ? :)
Sounds like a great price !
Is the 6401 a Makita ? Ive been looking for a nice used Makita 6401 or 6421 . If you want out of it..and its a nice machine...give me a shout ....
SOLD !!! Thanks guys !
Great pics !!! From the year I was born BTW !!!
Its the Husky 550xp equiv. I got my girlfriend a 550xp last year. It ends up in my hands alot. So i figure before i wear it out... Id get the...
:rofl: :lol: