Good point !
Someone needs to snag this !!!
If i lived closer..... Id have this in my garage :)
So with that size stud... What saws will this fit ?
They dont get much cleaner than this fellas !!!
Wish i had the extra coin for this. Beautiful saw !
Looks like you made the right choice. !
I am willing to sell the PHO...or just sell the bar and chain . trade..partial trade . If nothing...off to the Bay it goes ! This saw is really...
Nice !!!!!
Nice lookin machine there !! Congrats....and enjoy !!
Vote is in..looks like im in the majority !!
Niiiice !!! Love the blue Homelites :)
Im startin to be a fan of the bigger Dolmars... In various colors... Just sayin :)
I watch a lot of saw vids online.....and this one impresses me the most ! Looks tough too :)
How did I miss this one ? Darn :)
Why dont I have one of those 372's ?????? Im starting to bend on my "small" saw only theory !!!! Thanks guys :)
And I thought my Husqvarna 261 after a muffler mod and new chain.... was slingin chips pretty darn good this evening !
WOW !! Id say that runs just fine :)
Very true ! Also...most of those are sold to people that dont understand basic chainsaw maint. I buy sell fix...and alot are the Wild Things ....
I have done vintage days before. They are fun... But always bring a newer saw too. More times than not.... The old ones will let you down till...