Im gonna have to regretfully pass. Got another cool deal in the works... Cant do both ! But i wish i could. Thanks for the awesome opportunity !...
Not even quite sure how to respond to that i guess.
Wish i would have known all that. I would be on the list !!!!! You guys know some cool stuff I tell ya. Thanks for sharing :)
A stroked Dolkita ? Ill be listening !
I wonder how good that custom 6400 is gonna run ? :)
Oh boy !! For about 10 years I was in skeet and trap leagues up my way . Trap was always boring to me . Skeet was better......but then.....then I...
Great job . Love the pics !
Exactly !!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Im trying to keep a heavy wallet !!! Darn this disease :)
Thats some old construction there....which I love !!
Hoping to have a saw really soon that can handle some serious noodling :) Great pics !!
Opinions seem to vary on these issues ! I do stuff that according to experts doesnt work . I say if it works...do it !
Wow ! I will never put on a pic of my operation after seeing your pics !!!! Great job :)
Dont do this to me brother :)
Hmmmm. I do have all small mount Huskys ! Ill be thinkin now :)
Sounds like you have things evened out just perfect !!!
That just broke my heart to hear that happen to a nice 272xp :(. Thanks for the heads up !
Not bad for a Stihl :). Just kiddin ! Nice saw... Comgrats :)
What are the potential mod upgrades for this saw ? Any big bore stuff ? Never heard much about the 362 around here for some reason !
Would make a great firewood saw !