Is that 7900 stock ? I have never used a square cut chain. What are some benefits and drawbacks ? Do you need a certain cc range to safely and...
Nice Husqvarnas ! Ill definetly have to get some attachments for it. Sounds like a good time saver for sure ! I actually love the look of your...
Very very interesting :)
Had to bite the bullet today.. And buy a new leaf blower. I usually dont get Stihl stuff... But i like there hand held blowers... They are priced...
Jealous :). Great pics !
Great pics... And be careful out there. !
Sweeeeeeeeet !
Darn good deal... Be careful of those :)
x2 !!
Drooling over the 272 :)
I need some alone time :)
Great pics there !! Great job !!
Cool shirt !!!!
I love this exact setup in 16 and 18 inch ! Have a few myself ! Wonder if I need another :)
x2 !!! I sold my 257 awhile back . Kinda miss that lil booger now :( Great all around saw !
My first new saw was a Husqvarna 350...which I still have . Think that was like over 15 years ago now . Anyway....I used it to clear lots ....sell...
WOW !
That is awesome !! Thats all I can say !!
Great pic !! Dont feel bad..I always forget to take before pics . Sometimes Im so consumed...I forget all pics what so ever :) Great job there !!
Hey no prob buddy ! Im surprised of the no offers as well . But one never knows whats gonna go quick or slow ! I guess I can go ahead and send it...