My 661 and 084 are occasional to rarely used. 99% of the time I have a 70cc saw at the wood pile. 4 to choose from :dex:
Imo there will always be a place for 70cc saws. Best all around saw that I can’t get enough of.
Witchazel is out [ATTACH]
Whoa, the wind and rain woke me up around 1:30. Listened to the storm until it passed.
Nope, I’ve doubled everything except for the 034S and 242.
7/32 is what I’ve always used on 3/8. I use .25 on 404, but 7/32 works too. You could always double check the raker with a progressive depth gauge.
Are those oem or modified to fit? They look good on it.
Don’t mess with the blue flame. It may break down but the seats are comfortable. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] She is no longer in this good of shape, or as...
A strange response growth on a pin oak limb [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This tree has a proper name [ATTACH] Persian Ironwood bloom [ATTACH]
You’ve got a nice patch of firewood to split. :yes:
It might be an E
Ok my van filled up fast. Mark me down for 4 with medium probability of a vehicle breakdown.
Can you knock the bark off. I promise it will split easy if the bark is in the peeling off stage. If it’s Hickory than you have really good firewood.
Sticking with my first answer.
Looks like elm, grab it too.
I’d cut it up. A little fungus on oak doesn’t bother me. If it’s all soft and punky I’d leave it, but there’s bound to be some solid in it.
Ok I need a Large Tall please. I’m figuring 3 bodies, but I will confirm as soon as possible.
Is there a secret hand shake, or membership card I didn’t get. Just wondering how you determine if a newb is in da club. I might have a few extra...