Almost looks like a hippo or elephant that lost a few parts
That’s a monster Beech log
It’s not as light as Stihl light, but so far it seems durable.
No he hasn’t sold it [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I’ll see if he will send me some pics.
I think he was trying to hook you up.
It’s in the mail!
If I had a machine to pick it up, I may have dropped it in a hole. The chain is not a total loss, but it’s lifespan was shortened for sure. The...
I got an old Remington that I may not tinker with until I’m retired. My buddy has a mint Homelite that he was trying to sell a few weeks ago.
Here’s my theory on it. This tree was next to a parking lot. The tree was there before the parking lot. When they paved the lot they gouged the...
I hit the jackpot today. First cut was spot on. Most people would probably try another place to cut, but not me. That was the 18” mark and dam it...
If I could get a rope over them I’d try dragging them out first. I might try to cut the bottoms loose also but it’s hard to tell without being on...
I put a check in the mail yesterday for a huskihl deal on a 400. :saw:
Went to war with metal today and I had to sharpen 4 times to win. Nothing like spending most of the day cutting one round.:salute: [ATTACH]
70cc is the best spent $ if I had to choose. It would be tough at my age to have to make firewood and fell trees with only a 90cc saw. Even a...
I can feel a significant difference between my 462 and 661. Bar length is a factor. The balance of a 70cc with a 20” bar is perfect imo If I can...
Tree frogs are out making love too, but they will have to find cover for the next few nights. I’ve seen a few sets of Hawks pairing up. Yup NC has...
We were forecast to get 45, but I don’t think we got above 25. I’m surrounded by big trees so every wind sounds extra coming through the trees. I...
I like saw hoards and people who sell some of their hoard. Looking at all the saws and trying to make a decision on which one to get next is...
I’ll give it a try, because I think sharpening .325 with 3/16 is a pia.