[ATTACH]
A house I lived in had a couple big Silver Maples and the bugs were on the trees and the house. I sprayed them, but they always returned and...
I hope you gave her some vitamin D in return.
Thanks, I’ll probably check the salvage trailer at the place where I bought it to see if I can get a parts saw.
The tank was easy to get off and back on. I didn’t have to remove the throttle, or choke linkage or any of the intake to replace the fuel line...
Oem filter hopefully these are easier on than china filters [ATTACH] 50x easier wow I’ll never use a china filter again
A dang crack in it [ATTACH] That’s the kind of stuff you find under the muck
Old and new [ATTACH]
This is the bushing I was initially after [ATTACH]
Replacing rotting rubber pieces. There’s a smorgasbord of different bolts on this. Hex, torx and flat. Discovering more bad plastic stuff. I...
Red Maple flower [ATTACH]
That would be a mass casualty event here. Probably be closed down until it melts.
Wow I’m going to call that the winter 0f 22 snow stack winner. [trophy emoji]
I thought it was because it has several firewood hoarding elements in it. Stacks, pile of splits, logs, splitter and chainsaw. The only things I’m...
Single and double row. That’s maybe 1/8 of my inventory :woodsign: Kevin has to massage the 400 first when his schedule permits before I get it.
That cracked me up :thumbs:
It’s been a frustrating few months for me. Several wind events have kept me busy tending tarps. Bungee secured tarps are fine, but I have many...
I bet it’s going to hold some heat and be one heck of a clinker.
It’s only available in winter?
Grabbed a fresh file and tuned her up for the next fatty. [ATTACH]