Top row is 272’s. A couple are virgin saws. 2nd row is 268’s 3rd row is 262’s 4th more 268’s Bottom is 266’s A perfect 288 and 371 are under...
Probably every other day, except with chainsaws. They are always in the right place. I’ve been missing a custom made hatchet and a Fiskars hatchet...
Will two 064’s, 044 and 046 work? There’s 3 or 4 034 supers on a shelf. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] If that doesn’t give you a semi maybe this will [ATTACH]...
You can see if up there in the upper left hand corner on the back wall. :dex:
I’m happy to see this thread come alive again. I got rained out, so I’ll have to dig up an oldie. [ATTACH]
Agreed it’s White Oak
They are like 2 stroke dirt bike filters, so any Japanese motorcycle dealer should have filter oil, or buy online. Let filter dry before oiling. I...
The foam breathes better for better performance. The foam has to be cleaned with hot soapy water and re oiled, so it’s not as simple as blowing it...
My guess is Hemlock
Do you know the procedure for cleaning and oiling a foam filter? Looks like it’s ready for a wash. Was the intake modified for that aftermarket...
Lol don’t forget the gold rings, diamond earring and face tattoos Brad the gangster wood hoarder :rofl: :lol: There is a guy in Mexico, I forget...
It’s an ornamental, but I forget what the appeal is. Probably tolerant of harsh parking lot island conditions and has the interesting bark. The...
It’s in the soapberry family.
It does look similar to Crabapple and Hawthorn, but it’s not. I know some tree ID, but I don’t think I could come up with those guesses.
Good guess, but it’s not Hawthorn.
This is the only pic I have. [ATTACH]
Dang that wesco cover is huge.
Is the Tsumara .63 gauge? Stihl has .63 gauge rs. I’d prefer all my big saws have 3/8 .50, but Tsunami is an oddball.
No, it’s my saw being unpacked, or possibly the genesis of another vice :D
That’s one seriously blinged out machine. :thumbs:Congrats Tsunami bar looks good on it.