The dimensions look right for a 440. Get out your calipers.
:thumbs: You must have been spending less time on the internet.
I have some black ended oak logs. They were laying in the woods for a few years before I hauled them home.
A functional chain catch is an OSHA requirement. Good luck! Looks like you’ll have a long parts needed list.
My crew is full and has been for many years. There are other groups in my department half staffed. Many other departments are not fully staffed. I...
I’ve seen a cut through on Stihl chaps, so it’s an easy assumption to say the strike would have chipped bone without chaps. Iirc the guy ended up...
Bark in the first pic is a dead ringer for Northern Red Oak.
No worries, that was tongue in cheek. In my my book, dependable work saw is numero uno.
I’m not sure. It takes time to craft the most powerful 400 east of the Mississippi.
I wasn’t involved in the theft.
You dirty bastich!
Does anyone know what the little horn on the right side of the collar is for?
Fresh collar seal. This was by far the easiest Husqvarna intake to reinstall. The collar seal held the intake block snuggly in place, so I just...
After 2-3 is it ever about need? I fully endorse needlessly buying saws.
I’ve been burning for 10 years out of a Fisher insert and a no name wood destroying salvage insert in the basement. Prior to those I had a...
Found a couple today while hunting for a 20” Stihl light bar. Found a 25, but no 20’s [ATTACH]
Yes there’s at least one and the only other people I have to worry about buying it before me live hundreds to thousands of miles away. :smoke:
I need a 254 for my 2 series collection.
My first impression is Silver Maple
I’ve never tried to split Sweetgum, but I know it’s got an unusual smell from cutting some down. I don’t recall Blackgum having a foul smell.