I was at the saw shop today and left empty handed. I should have at least bought a few gallons of bar oil, some mix and chains.
How is throttle response compared to other saws and 500? Do you like it, or buyers remorse? Do you like the wrap handle?
Star Magnolia [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I delivered to a lot of people this winter that already had a pile of not the best firewood. Got callbacks from people that burned all my wood and...
I think this Paw paw is going to bloom in March [ATTACH]
Lol, I looked at your pic, and Husky dumpster came to mind. I’m sure you’ll do great getting most of them running.
This 272 is zippy [MEDIA]
661 feels light after using the 084. Made some mulch with it. Ran the 262 again after replacing parts. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My peloton. Guaranteed to make you sweat! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I’ll never get tired of seeing pics of the same saw. I want to see it with double spikes and side by side with Brads. A cutting comparison between...
Ok, but she may be waiting until your trapped in the car to unleash the smack down. Wear some ppe.
Tomorrow’s a saw day :saw: [MEDIA]
I can give her a call smooth things over if it gets out of hand later.
I didn’t watch it, but your description makes it sound like a BBR video.
That may be true in Michigan. What I know for sure is there is only one Carpinus caroliniana and it has many common names, but it has smooth bark....
Ostrya virginiana is American Hophornbeam Carpinus carolinana is American Hornbeam and has smooth bark aka Ironwood
Saucer Magnolia is close to opening [ATTACH]
Has anyone split Hophornbeam? I don’t see it often, but that’s the first thing that came to mind looking at the bark.
Looks like spring [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes they are rebranded KTM’s