NCAA White Oak Black Oak Southern Red Oak Chestnut Oak Hickory Willow Oak Northern Red Oak Black Cherry NIT Ash Red Maple Elm Sassafras...
Some petrified cherry, big red oak pipe and elm [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Laurel Oak is semi evergreen and Water Oak is semi evergreen in warmer climates. The Angel Oak is an awesome sight. There are some big ones around...
If it was pinkish I’d say box elder and I noticed the hackberry warts. It looks like it’s thoroughly pre seasoned wood.
Hauled the elm home this morning. Dumped it in the sunniest summer spot I have. [ATTACH]
$1,000 They were $5-550 new and I used them. Not a $1,000 trophy saw imo. The best top handle saw at the time for sure. I can get like new 90-95cc...
I know of a barely used 200t for sale, but asking price is ridiculous. It’s not on my wish list. I’d be just as happy owning 201tc, 150tc, 500i.
I don’t have an MO yet, but elm that is aged enough splits easier and cleaner than anything I’ve encountered. Splits easier than dead bark less...
It appears that it lost it’s top previously and it was on a wooded edge contributing to the unbalanced canopy. It’s about 3 miles from home.
Probably should start by buying another 500. It has obviously been a great investment for you.
Yes, it was mostly just cutting the limbs loose and rolling pieces of wood off to the side of the road. The cleanup will be the hardest part.
I was having a relaxing afternoon until my phone rang. It’s been windy today, but nothing that made me worry about blow downs. From the way the...
34 and windy. I was stacking wood and this white crap started flying around. [ATTACH]
Homelite humping a Stihl [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
I have not asked for an eta. He is turning out saws seemingly everyday if you watch his videos, so it’s getting closer.
Supposed to drop to 19 tonight, so I moved wood into the house one more time. 36/72 burning a bunch of small willow oak limb wood.
The 400 is not on my sig line yet.
I got a load of chestnut oak today, so I’ll have to struggle along with only 12 saws. [ATTACH]
Lol, the saw I wanted was not for sale and he didn’t have the parts I needed, so I’m questioning the meaning of life. :(