They gotta be sharp before I put ‘em up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I’d consider it to be a good deal at 800.
Here’s one that I ignored too long. There still might be some good in it. [ATTACH]
I had a tree that has been dead for years. When it was living I could not see the leaves, so I never knew for sure what kind of tree it was. The...
I’m going to cut a dead one tomorrow I’ve been looking at for at least 3yrs. It’s a mystree too. I figure it’s the brush cleanup that I avoid for...
You see this and think $ in the bank or my next chainsaw. [ATTACH]
You get irritated that your body needs food and you have to stop firewoodin to eat
Seems like a good opportunity to open or remove that box.
You are pacing around the house Saturday morning wondering how long you should wait before making firewood noise.
I’ll be happy if my 20” light bar shows up before June. I’m set on mtronics for a while. The 500 is not on the list.
You are excited about weekends because of firewood You think about where the next stack will go Your wife asks you if you want to sell a saw and...
I’ll take oak like that any day.
There is wood chips in your pockets after the pants are washed
Next winter wood [ATTACH]
Same, I bought the 6 pack of big bottles last year and I’m just about to finish a second container. I wouldn’t mind running some Honda HP2 if the...
It’s 70 and I can feel the red on my neck. Forgot to apply the benzene this morning.
I assumed once termites are exposed to light and deprived of moisture they die. I recently split some oak that was loaded with termites. They fall...
I grabbed another one today.
I like how he has his left arm locked while cutting. Another safety tip is to not keep your face hovering over the cut
Those new stihls look fine. How are you liking the 462? Nice work fellas! :salute: