i see Czed is here also in the bullchiting thread
Evening guys how's everyone
Morning guys
Evening Brian how's you Bed time for me also
Lol if I get a husky in a deal I give them away lol
Evening chris and mark how's you guys lol chris I don't own a husky the ones I have here are other people's that have me trying to get running
Lmao trash can material
lol his everyday normal thing lol
what did you get done today steve
im ok getting ready to eat
evening steve hows you
evening cole have a safe trip
just a 440 i got in the mail got it started and looked over a 034super i got in the mail also
lol its still sitting in trash bucket
im ok relaxing with some coffee lol
afternoon mike hows you
the redwoods did but the ocean didnt give me a mountain stream or lake and ill be happy lol
Lol me too
Afternoon jason how's you and I've been to both coasts to the oceans and never found much there I liked lol
Did you get your corn done ?