I'm seeing little signs (droppings) of the gypsy moth caterpillars. No widespread defoiliation, yet. The only trees that didn't fully leaf out,...
Best of luck with it!
Good morning, members. Warm day ahead. Sunny near 80⁰. We'll be taking mom and dad out to eat, later this afternoon. Be safe Be healthy
A good start on filling that bin! When does the black locust get css'd?
Chip-n-dump seems to work well there.
Is emergency wood more costly?
Good morning, members. Another nice day ahead. High near 70⁰, clear. Family comes in today for a weekend visit. Be safe Be healthy
The leaves look locusty. Nice barter!
Always nice to reload!
If it's still there in a month's time, give it another shot. Try on the weekend, maybe you'll get to ask someone different.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-60's and clear. A good day for this-n-that. Be safe Be healthy
[ATTACH] You're being paged over in the lazy man splitter thread.
This bunch of early daylillies, brightens up this corner. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And the Siberian irises are opening. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Theses...
I had the leaf blower out yesterday. That stuff likes to collect in front of the outside door, which then tracks inside. A seasonal chore.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Upper 40's now, clear. 70's later with showers. We have family coming to stay with us this weekend for...
I used some Powerade Zero, mixed with water, this past weekend at the gtg. Seemed to work.
The sale is usually multi-week. I hope this one is and you get what's needed.