I volunteered to be on the museum board and said I would "help" with the moving of a historic log cabin from the fairgrounds site to the Museum...
Played plumber today. City tried to turn the water off for me last week ,so I could replace a broken valve by the meter. The curb stop would not...
On the ground..and you're safe. Well done!
There is something to love about the simplicity of a 5.0 Fox body Mustang!
A couple more of my car porn. [IMG] Lotus 72E [IMG] Zakspeed Ford Capri
Wow....master electrician was at work from the University of Shock and Zap!
No...we lucked out with the move. Power and cable raised a few lines but that was it.
In case anyone in NW Iowa wants to see it, channels 4 and 9 were there covering it.
Made it to its new home..in one piece none the less! [IMG]
Thanks man...say do me a favor will you? Pick up something for me from there. I'm not picky...it's doesn't even have to be a Gt40. A Boss 429...
Moving day has arrived. [IMG]
Funny stuff right there!
I just figures those darn Canadians had to be involved!!! :)
A few more. [IMG] Bob Glidden's 1972 Pinto [IMG] Porsche's 917K
Not a prancing horse fan myself....but the GT40 was pretty sweet.
Driveshaft failure? The way it hopped it looked like a u joint failed and the driveshaft dove into the pavement. Whatever it was....I bet he had...
Ok...so Farrah Fawcett and Cheryl Tiegs filled most of them, but these filled the other ones :) [IMG] AC (Ford) Cobra [IMG] Ford GT40 [IMG]...
AWESOME!!! You both have to feel relieved and overjoyed!
Say what?!?!
You too? We have a broken glass collection from our back yard. What would make someone think throwing broken glass into a yard is a good idea??...