There are so many nice people here, it makes people just want to reach out and help. :)
Ditto, 6'4" here too....of course once I put heels on...dang that Sangria! :)
Making Sangria for later today. :)
Thanks man. I here you on the cold air returns. Its an old enough house that the return airs are located on exterior walls. I plan on relocating...
That stinks man.
I've seen that done before and it looks pretty professional.
It might not work but I'd never let a chance to teach slip by....I said "teach" and not "nag". :)
Didn't I tell you about that...it's not cotton candy so quit trying to eat it. :) I lucked out, the basement is on the short side 6'-6" or so to...
Mega cool! Have a blast!
Hugs are always good.
Looks well organized!
When we bought this house I knew improving the insulation and efficiency was going to be one of my first tasks. So after working on years of...
Good to see you again. But you can't just show up and tease us like that. How about some pics. of your project? :)
Thanks everyone. I checked my Facebook since I knew my daughter would post about losing Patches. She had some great pics of him on there that made...
Don't forget to wear the safety gear with that bad boy! :)
Doh....how the heck did I manage to post 2 identical threads? I don't think I could do that if I tried. :) Grizzly...could you fix my mistake?...
On my way back from a job site this morning I came across this place and just had to stop to take a picture or two. [IMG] His split stack....
Yeah I was holding up ok until I could hear her start to cry on the phone. Talked to her for a while and sent her some messages. She is over 30...
Thanks man. He was a good one.