To all the dads and stepdads out their. May you have a great day tomorrow! Hope you are able to relax and enjoy our day. Whether it's a gift, a...
I'm in central Iowa for work 4 days a week and 1 day back in NW Iowa. Made sense for us to buy a second house.
Yep, same one. I just trialed a few cabinets so far.
Lol. Since I'm on FHC so much my bride calls it our "lodge" even though it's in the middle of town. :) Its in central Iowa.
Great picture of you and your bride...but what exactly is a "Bonnaroo"?
That would mean I have a brain...most everyone here knows that is not the truth. :)
Must be all that hair on your head that makes you look taller. :)
Work whipped my booty today. Worked late last night and got up at 330am to hit the road to a job site. About 4 hours of fitful sleep is not...
Have fun man!
Funky. Reminds me of something out of Star Trek. :)
That's what FedEx is for! :)
Headers? We don't need no stinking headers! Has anyone here installed rigid foam board like polyiso, on the interior wall before putting up the...
Before I started on the rim joists we had decided to take out an old single pane double hung window and install a door into the south wall that...
I'm reading her mind and she is saying "Seriously? A pink bow?!" :)
I'll take our 86 and muggy over your temps! :)
Flicka and Doug enjoying the new "shade" of the Mulberry tree as they supervised me transplanting it from the neighbors fenceline. [IMG]
Ok...so I may be long gone from this world by the time they are ready to be firewood, but I'm hoping someone can still give me some guidance. I...
No...I had to purchase the foam. But whatever route insulation I used it would have been necessary. The staining you see is from is from front...
I completely agree with the great point of staying busy...it's helped me this weekend doing normal things. Daryl makes a great point...I was told...
The most operative word you said was "should" :) Yes you are right but I won't be going through that work...and with the fiberglass being free to...