I've used Greyhound also.
Weak stomach....got to "drainage valve" and stopped reading. Almost lost my lunch. Acktpth! Glad you are home just the same. Hope recovery goes well.
Glad all are ok. Heard Illinois got smacked yesterday. Ugggg.
Apparently my pillow was perfect for Maddie after a long day of being a dog. [IMG]
A couple pictures from our window. My bride has umpteen feeders...and when I say umpteen that means about a dozen more than any sane person has....
Dang man...you gotta stop talking that way! Those are just rumors. :)
You going all soft us? I'd expect that of a Chevy owner....not a Ford owner! :) We miss you too Scotty...in a rugged wood hoarding way of course. :)
Who is this "Scotty" guy anyway? I thought the admins banned a guy like this for burning pine in his stove ;)
I completely understand man. It is what it is. I know you're doing your best for her. If no piers I'd try to block under your new beams to...
That'll buff out! :) So it looks like those wood and (and not quite as importantly) steel beams are actually supported by the ground on the left...
You bet. What were you thinking of using for the new beams?
I think you are on the right path. 4' span for 2x deck boards will result in a lot of deflection and bounce. You should be happy at 2'.
....and the 2"×6" x8' will be the decking material?
So you have three steel beams and two wood beams, and you will be putting new beams in between each? So the distance between beams (new or old)...
Any pics? They would make it easier to help.
Mmmm, "junior" has good choice in candy!
My wife bought me a fathers day card from the dogs. Not sure if it was really their idea like she said. Then baked cookies for her dad. Decided...
Try to remember all the good memories when you get frustrated man...it's helped me.
Ok...so which one used your ID to buy the booze? :)
Sweet gift man. I baked some peanut butter cookies early this morning for my wife to give to her dad. Its best if I do the cooking and she...