What model of Echo is that? I have one that looks like that and love it.
I hope we give guys who post enough respect and not make comments that make them feel uneasy about either their wood hoarding knowledge or...
The admins can decide what to do of its spam. Just skip it if it bugs you. I split up some pallets my first year when I ran out of dry wood. Like...
Takes guts to admit all that man. Glad things are better for you! Went through some parallel things ( but not to your level ) and completely...
Well after watching that video I feel a lot more normal now!!! :)
Wyoming? Figures...that place is full of trouble makers....cough wildwest cough
Mountain Dew...the breakfast of Kings!
Hmmm, wonder who that could be?
Started to tackle some tree work around where I process. I started to take down and old dead elm. Got it topped before it started getting too...
Oh man what a loss...really sorry man. Hope you and your mom are doing ok...I'm sure she will find a lot of strength from having you around. Glad...
I cleaned the back deck. Maybe I will get brownie points too :) Amazing how much build up occured between the deck boards and especially over...
Last for the night. On the edge, but me still likey. [MEDIA]
Next in line [MEDIA]
Reminds me of Social Distortion.....which is an awesome band. [MEDIA]
Valve covers are screaming Buick to me....and that water manifold is kind of like what I remember, but not 100% sure.
Unfortunately the Ford Y blocks had the dizzy in the wrong spot too.
Sorry for your and your wife's loss. God rest his soul.
Great job! Must feel good?
Ahhhhhhh!!!! Can not be un-seen!!!
We don't need fertilizer in Iowa....we're already full of s#@% !