That's looks very familar. On the elm from my house I gave up on the X27 and went to my monster maul. That was the only way I got small to medium...
I hear you man. The elm that came out of my back yard was stringy and a son of freaking gun to split! This stuff was down right decent.
Just noticed the banner for the site. Very cool Grizzly Adam!
While I stacked my elm today I decided to put out a box of uglies and shorties by the curb from my ever growing ugly pile. [IMG] I thought...
What a stark yet peaceful site. Must have been an honor to make it there.
Got the boat rack fixed then stacked the elm (foreground) and then spent some time bucking, splitting and stacking the birch (white and paper)...
Call me crazy, but I replaced this wheel bearing on the riding mower. New one of the left...."slightly" used one on the right. :) [IMG]
Well said Scotty. It would great if everyone would look for the things we have in common rather than focusing on our differences. Hope everyone...
If you do here's a word to the wise. On the lower front side I put a decorative hanger to hold a flower pot to make it look a little nicer. The...
My front yard isn't as peaceful as your back yard Pallet Pete but the birds and squirrels enjoy the feeders and birth bath. [IMG]
With foil on both sides I'm guessing its poly-iso. Are your shingles in good repair?
...and a good morning to you fine sir. Nice peaceful looking backyard you got there!
Awesome! Truly amazing. Maybebogydave will post some videos of his next bike ride doing stunts like this! :)
That's the one. I dropped everything in middle of the rack, except for one....doh!
Work around the house and spend some quality time with my bride. :)
Smart setup for your flatbed trailer to keep those logs on board!
Took down a dead elm at the processing site today. It was standing behind the boat rack. I stood on the shed roof next to it...pretty flat...
Sweet man!
Holy cow man...you sure you're going to have time for the beer? Ok that was a dumb question wasn't it? :)
Wow....just wow!