I have some who do
Current oak pile is up to 30 feet long. Lots of big rounds in this pile so not much bark.
It is an oak though
Chestnut oak. Have lots of it here in NJ. Splits really easy. Where in NJ?
Pictures. We need pictures!
Great idea!
Hit up tractor supply while in NH yesterday and same story as gone in NJ...none to be had
Been keeping busy!
Yes sir
I’m down to 2 gallons and looked in TSC the other day to find none.
Just planned tree removal. I’m in Vermont. The wood can sit or it can go. Either way is fine by me
Burn them. No chemicals
Minus the fact the real feel was 100 degrees
Yes it dumps. It will sit in there until Friday or Saturday. There’s a lot of big pieces left behind and this new neighborhood has no fireplaces...
I’m headed to Vermont for the week starting tomorrow morning so I put in a 6 hour day cutting. Just as I’m about done a neighbor sends me a...
With my neighborhood buddies, it’s not out of the question...must have a strong liver to hang around here!
I see this is an old thread that got resurrected but if you’re buying the “game” meat, pretty darn good chances it was raised and didn’t come from...
They are 18” in the ground
I cut the bottom of the oak bench so the base pieces (locust) would fit into it. The fit isn’t as tight as I would have liked and I got...
Work hard, play hard, sleep never! Haha