It would cost more than it’s worth.
As I cut and split, I generally clean up the area but making 400+ cords of wood since last year makes a lot of bark and splitter scraps-...
Good freezer plastic wrap and freezer paper will keep your meat better than any vacuum sealer and wrapping is still faster. I’ve had friends...
You know what’s worse than big wood? Big knotty wood! It also produces pieces that are virtually impossible to split. Just an all around time sink
I just run the 038 magnum and this one that broke (echo 8000). I do have a Stihl ms260 that I basically only use if I happen to be limbing. I’m...
It was just the sprocket thankfully. A quick and easy $15 repair
It may not be cooler but weather like that sure will dry the stacks out!
My saws do some serious work but that’s what they’re made for right?
Said Oregon right on it
Second time for me
Had the windows open the last 2 nights. Lows around 60 or so and finally a break in the humidity but it’s short lasting...have the air on now lots...
No I don’t think so. Just routine work for them
Sprocket was the metal
I dropped it off and they called about an hour ago saying it was done. Wife is out running errands so she’s picking it up
Just did an updated estimate and I came up with 225 cords cut and split to date. We battled with this 51” diameter log this morning and those...
I can smell it from here!
And how many chunks like that are you getting per round?
Had my 32” bar on cutting some big oak. Was almost through a cut and bam, felt like I hit metal. Pulled the bar out of the log so see a piece of...
I cut up yard trees almost exclusively. I’m surprised I don’t hit metal more often than I do.
68 pounds