Not fun but still a walk in the park compared to gum
My current big saw is an Echo 8000. It’s 80cc, 7-8 years old and has cut a lot of wood. I have a 24” bar on it almost exclusively but do put a...
In the last two years I’ve gotten 4-6 cords of elm and have had no issues splitting it. Could this be due to variety? Regional differences? I...
You will have to quit being so lazy with your scrounges now. Hahaha!
Haha. I know it’s hard to believe, but I do put the saws down from time to time
When the weather is like that, I prefer to be on the ski slopes
Not saying they can’t get that tall but I’ve never seen a mulberry tree even close to 75’ tall.
If I didn’t do firewood like I do, my liver would be in sad shape and I would probably weigh 50 pounds more than I do!
And that makes perfectly good sense!
So as many of you know, I cut and split all summer long no matter the weather. I hear lots of guys say no way not for them. I have to tell ya...
They aren’t rare around here but you don’t see them all over the place either. The timing of this thread is funny though because my log guy...
I’d leave em right there!
How big is a barrel, 55 gallons?
My wife was passing by Tractor Supply today so she swung in and to her shock they had 4 gallons of County Line bar oil. You can bet she grabbed...
Each time we try this, we don’t have luck after maybe 4 months or so and for that reason, we blanch it
Looking like silver to me
Nice. Hope you used the tractor to load the big pieces
How this whole pile got out of control in the first place was I had about 25 cords of tulip poplar logs I let sit around for close to a year. By...
From now on, I will be burning it (in a half of an old oil tank) as I make it. Never getting a pile this big again!