What does porky for power mean??
Nice. I have a free standing plucking machine. It’s drum style. And I agree, Hand plucking is for the birds!
Looks like Norway to me
Push through is the only way for me
The wood i split last year was fresh and split the same
They do have demos but not sure which saws. I was in a hurry the other day when the conversation started
What’s the pot just to the left of the table for?
I’m thinking new and a Husky since my shop now carries them
Gum is usually pretty terrible even with a hydo splitter and I can rarely keep the 4 way on. This stuff splits on par with white oak. Most...
I’ve seen lots of guys in here talking about how bad elm is to split and last year when I got 4-6 cords of it, I got concerned. But it went...
Everyone seems to really like the 372xp but I don’t think I’m going under 80cc
After looking at the Husky website, I see some saws are considered better at felling and some are better at bucking. Why does this difference exist?
What’s the displacement on the 390xp?
2.8” of rain later...
Generally yes. I will work in a steady rain depending on what needs getting done and my mood but I don’t care much for it
Checked radar before I left home this morning thinking I would get 3-4 hours in and then out of nowhere this popped up.
Yes almost all of my wood is delivered in log form so I’m just bucking. Wood ranges from 6”-50” in diameter
On the way to the shore yesterday, my wife stoped by TSC and picked up two more gallons. I am now good through 2020
I think what we are getting at is there are people out there with issues that could be managed with a better diet and exercise. Speaking for...
That’s what she said