Mid December here in south Jersey
Where the heck is that?
I’m sure that black gum was fun!
Exactly!
It’s definitely not silver. I cut plenty of that
Strong dislike on that! And at quick glance, it’s easy to get them mixed up
So when these logs got dropped off I thought for sure they were sugar maple. Now that I’m cutting it, I’m having doubts. Doesn’t feel too dense....
I can’t like that picture...but damm what a massive tree and total destruction of that house!
I don’t bring wood in the house unless it’s going to get burned right away
Back when I first started selling wood, I split by hand for a while, then used the machine and then finished up with more hand splitting because...
If you’re serious about selling firewood, get a log splitter. Time is money. You mentioned making up to $600 a day but remember, as a seller,...
Now imagine how fast they dry in the middle of a field with full sun and wind
Cherry all day long
I like the second video. He gives zero F’s and cuts in shorts like I do! Haha
Lol
You sir have seemed to hit the nail on the head. While I’m intrigued about the possibility of a ported 372, if I’m going to spend the same money...
Yeah I’m not worried about a one pound difference for the type of cutting I do. Almost all of what I cut is at or near waist level sitting on the...
I’m going Husky because my local shop carries them
The power head on my echo 8000 is 16.3 pounds. It seemed a bit heavy at first but I got used to it. Is that considered a porker?
I know what a porker is and have done a good job of staying clear of them my whole life! Just didn’t know porky and porker meant the same. Haha