I wouldn’t go that far..walnut comes to mind
You burned 4 cords last year and have 3.5 cords you consider dry at this point. I don’t see much of a problem. The last of what you have still...
AC on and pool open. Been in it the last few days. Water is still above 80
Maybe we should refer to them as bovine?
That’s father of the year status right there. I assume they’re playing wiffle ball with the house being so close to the left field line?
Nope...some are logs!
Dang! Wood with any unwanted substances on them gets burned by me.
Just curious where it was stored and how open the area is to wind and sun?
Not one bit
They inspect all new logs dropped in there
So I do all of the firewood I sell at my moms farm. We get 2 black angus cows each year for personal consumption and have our large pasture...
So it’s time for me to put the saw down and head back to my real job. It was one heck of a year for me. I tried doing a panoramic picture of the...
Elm is a piece of cake compared to black gum
That must be incredible soil to grow beer!
Haha very true. Think I will wait a little on that but a new one is certainly coming at some point
A picture of the whole tree taken from a slight distance should help.
No. It’s delivery time. I won’t cut unless I have to have some rounds to keep my helpers busy - they help me load and when I’m out on delivery,...
It’s been a little while since I’ve last updated you all. I have one more work day (Monday) and that will be a wrap on making rounds and splits....
Every time I get poison ivy I have to go on prednisone...I’m itchy just looking at that log!