Now imagine that place in Florida that reported 30" of rain. Crazy
Oh yes. The very first year I had locust to sell, I had to educate my customers on it and why it cost more than oak. Since then, those people...
It’s hit or miss. One year I had close to 10 cords. Last year about 4.5. This year none till now
Went to my moms today to load up a cord to deliver tomorrow and what a nice little surprise I came across. Right around 2 cords worth
Just be glad you're not getting 30" of rain like the one place in Florida. I can't even imagine!
Never had an issue splitting it
It appears you have come to the right place! Welcome
Yes. There will be a pile of debris under the splitter so I spread it out more evenly and it keeps the wood pretty clean
This was covered in wood before the weekend
He helped me load the single load I did on Friday.
Finished up the weekend at 25.5 cords loaded up and hauled out. Was tired and sore when I got home yesterday.
Far more evaporation takes place in summer vs winter though. Many mornings humidity is in the 90’s year round. We get a lot of 90+ in south Jersey...
130 miles on the truck today in 9 hours. 12.5 cords delivered with one cord on the truck for first thing tomorrow morning.
10 months
Wife wants to put 35’s on her Jeep and a small lift kit. There will be a sweet all inclusive vacation somewhere and then who knows but she always...
It’s cheap under farm coverage
Most deliveries are within 10 miles. Yes to dump truck that holds 2 cords. I have all oak or mixed hardwood. Also have 5-6 cords of cherry.
The time is here to turn this into money. I started delivering wood this afternoon with a 2 cord load. I have 22-24 cords going out this...
Because coffee is nasty?
I’m not going to argue that point but I think the same could be said about many trees out there. When you think of the uses of trees/wood, it’s...