That proves you can't ever have been from Mass. They fold at 32 degrees.
Plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is, last Saturday I cut the 5mg amLODipine down from 5mg to 2.5 mg which was a no go so after 2 days I...
We have lite off Bear is running late today.
Got my 2 miles in. That is like 10 round trips to the mailbox.
Time for my bike ride.
Depends upon what beer he is guzzling.
Poop luck. I have a couple on my order list that did that and then there was the big one that didn't even come close. I still haven't gone for a...
My kitty had her nap with me, she likes her naps. Just like I do.
I don't know about the work out it is a lot easier on the bike than staying upright on the driveway. Plenty of slippery not much traction for us...
Time for my nap, I got my ride in and BP is fine right now. It isn't back to what I want, but is a lot closer, no more BP med monkeying. even if...
You would, you beer guzzler you:Yar:.
I don't have that problem.
I have both my stove and the heating zone at 68. Keeps us warm.
Hey you got that beast on a t-stat are you worried you might have to keep the hopper topped off?
Well I got my humpteen piece tinker toy together the girls noticed it is hard staying upright to get a good walk in during snow season so there...
Well my son is back in the DC area, only got stuck in the driveway here twice.
X 1 gazillion.
Well today is my Christmas all of the kids big and small will be here shortly. Yesterday was a washout could not get out or in the yard. My son...
As I understand things he has to be a third cousin twice removed.
:santa: Merry Christmas Everyone.