The boss has a 2004 RAV4 that just runs.
I just had one of those days, hopefully today goes a lot better the battery issue was my dumb fault, weak door close on my part. The car is...
I wasn't talking about just when riding yesterday was not a good day in my book.
I'm not sure it is so great as my BP goes the wrong way when I ride that damm thing. I am sure I can go a lot further than the 3.3 I did...
I have downhill it is just samwiched between the uphills is all.
I had one that broke its weld on the wye piece, my nephew got that machine with all parts and I got a new one. He can fight with the 8 yo. joints.
Well the car is out of the garage for a little ride, battery charger made it just into the yellow and the engine turned right over no coaxing...
What's a vacation? Remember I'm retired as well as old and feeble.
No it did not. Yes that was lame.
Hey I made it almost to 10 pm yesterday and this morning I got in a 3.3 mile ride. Think I'll try to get a decent nap this afternoon.
Sending some your way JT.
Nah, it is more funner to share.
Told ya I was dumb. Normally I don't have to worry about that. But it seems that now I do.
It was -14 earlier here.
I'm a dumb Bear the car in a heated garage won't start seems I left my door ajar and ran the battery down. Now is not a good time to get it...
No, we just noted that all of the newbies were a bit perplexed about what to do with the ashes. There is usually a thread asking each heating...
A hint for artc "An expression primarily found in the United Kingdom that refers to walking." My family on my maternal grandmothers' side was...
Them big city folks clueless.
You've found my driveway? We had to shank's mare it to school and back.
A newbie, next thread please, What do you do with all of the ash?:faint::whistle::yes::bug::jaw::hair::wacky::loco: :crazy::doh::dex::dex:.