I just pulled my Millennium Project Team clock off the top shelf of my desk. After 17 years + it is still running.
Huh, I see nothing Larry but the reply function copied a facebook media call, no have a facebook account.
Neither did I, wouldn't have paid any attention to it anyway as I have the countdown clock and tee shirt from back in 1997 when we certified a...
Yes at 10:11 pm Eastern the world just stops.
It ain't 8 pm yet where Larry is.
I ain't going to like that Larry.
Welcome back late afternoon 130's damm 50 hour half lives.
The Maine governor removed the O/T limits on fuel truck drivers.
The last thing I did on the insulation side was to enclose the foundation concrete walls and while I lost the garage to keep root veggies in it...
Some people need a course on cutting the cost of heating, the last I knew it was a lot cheaper to invest in insulation and basic air sealing than...
Just checked the dinojuice level in the tank I can't order yet as it will not meet the minimum amount of 100 gallons. Maybe another month or so.
Why should that change? Round 2 in the Arabian crude USA shale oil battle coming up soon.
They see ya coming, that has always been the case. It is called pricing to the traffic,a long standing tradition.
I think it would be good day to check the dinojuice level in the tank and maybe place an order. I also should start moving the next haft ton of...
Warmer here this morning only -0.6 degrees Fahrenheit it was -16 yesterday.
My stove needs no clamps the inside of the OAK goes over the outside of the stoves air intake.
You are outta luck OAKs are normally considered to be just the tubing.
Now, you should understand why geezers have early meals.
Works for us Bears.
Nap time and I might just get one today with the house empty. The boss has gone to a family gathering and has left me to fend for myself since...