Larry, I have just over 2 ton left they are in the garage. At one time I had over 20 ton in there.
That the tree?
Welp, pretty soon it'll be time to sleep off my cinnful apple hard cider.'' ETA: Told you I was a cheap drunk.
Poor baby, can't you hear my miniature violins crying for you?
Is this one of those smarty pants?
Fake temperature, the -9 we believe the other is all made up.
MORE like 111 ton ....:doh::dex::whistle::whistle::thumbs:
But, what happened to all those 165 degree days we are supposed to get due to the 1 million degrees or so earth 's core temperatures and the GHG...
How's that GORE BULL working for ya?
Wally has long way to go, but we will see. *zon has tied itself to USPS and so far not so good. ETA:UPS blew it again as I understand things....
Now if you drained that kraut and replaced any liquids with a good strong ale you might attract a Bear or two.
X a gazillion or two.
They ain't about to pay those "loans" back without at least a couple more *zon deals and I don't see *zons left out in the real world. Making up...
My recommended action on that genny that will never come is still to wait. *zon bought just a few that time (20) Craftsman and a few Honda from...
It is currently -20.4 here and the Whiterock station is reporting -30.4.
My current fur baby prefers laps my former cat slept in his rocky chair in front of the pellet eater.
It was -20.1 F when I went for my BP meds at 7:00AM.
I ain't gonna like that OM.
Happy 2018 folks,
Yup.